In this section you'll find links to articles and publications that show the vision of future technology innovations and the surveillance society portrayed in Tracks is a genuine possibility, if not already a reality. All links open in a new browser window.
- NanoChip-400 implant
- Fingertip with a nanochip?
- Nanogen Submits 510(K) for Cystic Fibrosis Genetic Assay and NanoChip 400 System
- Nano-technology and medicine
- Technology Roadmap for Productive Nanosystems
- Nano-technology boom expected by 2015
- Government & Consortium Nanotechnology Programs
- Nano-implant measures tumor growth, treatment
MOBILE PHONE TRACKING AND SURVEILLANCE
- Mobile phone location tracking site launched
- Mobile phone tracking guide
- Britain is 'surveillance society'
- Psychiatric Diagnosis and the Pathologist's View of Schizophrenia
- The borderline diagnosis II: biology, genetics, and clinical course